Welcome to Seshat Annotation Manager’s documentation!¶
The Seshat annotation manager is a simple system for the automated management of annotation campaigns of speech data. It enables a campaign manager to assign annotation tasks to a pool of annotators, and ensure that annotations all comply with a predefined annotation Schema, easily created through Seshat’s campaign creation interface.
- If you’re willing to learn how to install Seshat, proceed to Installing Seshat
- If you want to add annotations corpora to an already-installed instance of Seshat, or use some of Seshat’s advanced features proceed to Administering A Seshat Instance.
- If you’re a campaign manager and wish to learn how to create annotation campaigns and manage them, proceed to the Campaign Creation Tutorial.
- Campaign Creation Tutorial
- The Campaign Manager’s Reference